Multidisciplinary profile with studies in
Innovation + Technology + Communication + Marketing + Creativity
Master of Science in Technology and Innovation Management
University of Sussex, United Kingdom| 2014-2015
Between 2014 and 2015 I studied a master degree at the Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU). This research centre has been recognized as one of the top ten think tanks in sciences and technology studies in the world and the highest in the UK. SPRU was founded by Professor Chris Freeman, one of the biggest and renowned expert on innovation studies.
Courses that I took:
- Managing Innovation
- Science, Technology and Innovation: Markets, Firms & Policies
- Managing Complex Projects, Products and Systems
- Innovation for Sustainability
- Perspectives, Methods & Skills for Science, Technology and Innovation Studies
- Technology Management Project
- Statistical Research Method
- Dissertation: "Start-Up Chile: The Capacity of a Business Accelerator to Retain Immigrant Entrepreneurs to Increase the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Chile" (approved with distiction).
- Term papers:
- "Smart City: a Complex Project, Product and System Perspective"
- "Beyond the Reporting Function Common to Corporate Social Responsibility, How Does the B Corp Model Integrate Innovation for Sustainability Centrally Into Firm Strategy? (a Case Study of the Patagonia Company)"
- "Big Data Technologies: A Business Model Analysis Applied to Utilities and Manufacturing Sector" (co-author)
- "The Convergence of Smart Cities with the National Innovation System"
Master of Arts in Applied Communication, Majoring in Engagement Marketing and Creativity & Innovation
Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile | 2008-2009
First master programme in Chile that included a holistic perspective in digital marketing, communication and innovation & creativity.
I finished the programme as the second best student from the first generation. Nowadays, you can find the programme as "Master in Integrated Communications".
Courses that I took:
- Social Media
- Culture of Innovation
- Brand Experience
- Applied Imagination
- Brand Gap
- Group Genius
- Strategic Communication
Bachelor in Social Communication, Majoring in Advertising
Universidad del Pacífico, Chile | 2004-2008
Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators (SEE) - Certificate
Babson College & Banco de Chile, Chile| 2017
Design Thinking - Certificate
Institute of Interdisciplinary Innovation (iCubo), Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile| 2012